top of page

Welfare & Safeguarding

WhatsApp Image 2021-06-27 at 13.08.34.jpeg

Charlotte Barnham

Club Welfare Officer

Our Club Welfare Officer is Charlotte Barnham . ​

Reporting your concerns about the welfare of a child or young person: 

  1. If you are worried about a child then you need to report your concerns to the Club Welfare Officer. 

  2. If the issue is one of poor practice the Club Welfare Officer will deal with the matter themselves or seek advice from the CFA Welfare Officer 

  3. If the concern is more serious – possible child abuse, where possible, contact the CFA Welfare Officer first, then immediately contact the Police or Children’s Social Care. 

  4. If at any time you are not able to contact your CWO or the matter is clearly serious then you can either:

    • Contact Surrey FA Safeguarding

    • Contact The FA Safeguarding Team 

    • Contact the Police or Children’s Social Care

    • Call the NSPCC 24 hour Helpline on 0808 800 5000 or text 88858 or 

Please see our Safeguarding Policy under the Policies Tab. 

Welfare: Meet the Team

Governing Bodies

Screenshot 2021-03-01 at 18.27.14.png

The Football Association

The FA's Safeguarding Team:

Surrey FA

Surrey FA's Safeguarding Officer: Phil Rendal

Welfare: Get Involved
bottom of page